Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just some cuteness

Here are some average-quality pics from my phone. I need to get on Matt to process his fancy camera pictures.



Last day at the hospital, and their first time together since birth

Baby tetris

I can't even handle this level of cuteness

Hayley foolishly exposing her soft underbelly


No sense of self-preservation at all

Baby, TV tray, same thing

Sarah's off her oxygen!


Crazy milk-tongue face

"Why do I get dizzy when I squeeze these tubes?"


The girls out in the world




That last picture was taken today when I went out for frozen yogurt.  The lady at the table next to me was a grandma and nanny, and she fired this list of questions at me: "Aren't they too young to be outside?  Are you breastfeeding or supplementing with formula?  What kind of formula are you using?  What kind of diapers?  How many pounds of baby weight do you have left to lose?  Are you swaddling them at night?  Don't pet my dog; you don't have any wet wipes and you'll get the babies sick!!"  It was all rather blunt, but she was really just excited to talk shop with a new mom.  And I totally petted her dog with my elbow.  I'm not going to leave a dog unpetted.

No comments:

Post a Comment